Dental Practice Consultant and Dental Practice Management
The Perfect Morning Huddle
Our work with 1000’s of dental practices has proven time and time again that this is the most important 15 minutes of your day.
- Review yesterday, today, tomorrow, & next week.
- Identify opportunities.
- Unite the team with clear & measurable goals.
- Celebrates victories and create teaching moments.
- Gives each team member a precise plan for the day.
- Track team performance and progress towards goals.
- and much more.
What if you could write down exactly what you want from your dental practice and then achieve that vision?
Could it be:
- To provide the highest standard of dental care in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere?
- To meet the needs of your individual dental patients?
- To earn a comfortable standard of living?
Our commitment here at Tanner Management is to give you the tools to make your dream a reality. For example, as part of our consulting services we provide you with an automated KPI tool that allows you to monitor and manage your practice’s Key Performance Indicators.
Maybe you started some years ago with a vision. Throughout staff change, economic turmoil or simply not being responsive to the changing environment, your practice has not prospered to what your expectations were the first day you put up that open sign. Our team is excited about sharing our experience in practice enrichment. JoAnne and her team possess over 30 years of experience in the dental field.
From team building to marketing, we can help you to:
- Increase your overall productivity
- Create a well-rounded and satisfied team
- Create an efficient and low-stress environment
- Increase patient retention and referrals
- Increase case acceptance
- Increase same-day collections and decrease outstanding receivables
- Increase your marketability
We will guide you in creating a plan of action for continued profitability and growth. We are committed to your dental practice success because, after all, isn’t that why you put that sign up that day?
To find out more about how Tanner Management can help you achieve the dental practice you’ve always wanted, please contact us or give us a call at (916) 791-2720 for your free dental practice assessment.